Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diddy's Diary

Dear Diary,
What an amazing night! Our band ‘Randomly out the sky,’ performed tonight. We were all really excited, well me and Rocky were anyway. Sven was pacing, sweating like mad and going to the toilet every two minutes! Checking my watch, I told everyone we were on in ten seconds, Sven almost fainted! Would we fail? The buzzer went; I grabbed my sticks and lead my band out on to the stage.

We took one step onto the stage and the crowd went bonkers! Absolutely manic! Wild! Crazy! Insane! It was probably our best entrance yet. I started us off: 1…2…3…4 and we played our hit song, ‘Ego on Fire’. Once we had ended, the crowd cheered ‘Randomly, Randomly, Randomly…’ Everyone felt like a god! We then played ‘Living the Dream’ and Rock Til’ Ya Drop!’ We didn’t have anymore time, so we had to step off the stage. It was over! I felt like a different person!

Afterwards we went and celebrated at a pub. I don’t think I’m ever going to feel that way again. Today was the best day ever!

By Diddy

No comments:

Post a Comment